Leaving Feedback for Advisors
How can I leave feedback?
When can I leave feedback?
What does each Endorsed Strength mean?
We reviewed over 2000 individual pieces of written feedback to identify the top qualities customers like yourself call out when rating conversations with advisors. From there, we surveyed customers to define the meaning of each strength.
Honest = Advisor was being truthful and sincere with their advice.
Accurate = Advisor knew personal details that you did not share with them and/or correctly predicted how your situation would happen in the future.
Kind = Advisor was being nice and polite, even if giving advice that you might not want to hear.
Helpful = Advisor was actively listening and attentive by answering specific questions you were seeking clarity on.
Detailed = Advisor provided an in-depth reading with thorough and specific feedback.
How is my feedback displayed?
- Star ratings left to an advisor are always included in the listing’s combined star calculation.
- Only star ratings submitted with written feedback will appear at the bottom of the advisor’s listing page under the corresponding user name. These are shown starting with the most recently left written feedback.
- Endorsed Strengths will appear at the bottom of an advisor's listing next to their highlighted feedback section. Customers will only see a total number next to each strength indicating how many times an advisor has been endorsed for a specific quality.
Why is my reading not eligible for feedback?
- The conversation needs to be at least four (4) paid minutes (note that promotional minutes may not count toward the minimum).
- For Paid Mail readings, the reading must cost at least $10.
- You have up to 14 days to leave feedback for eligible readings.
- Advisors are not eligible to leave feedback for other advisors
- You may only rate up to 1 reading per specific advisor per day. For example, if you have two or more readings with the same advisor that you would like to leave feedback for, you must space them out over as many days.
- Only readings that you rate 4 or more stars are eligible to leave Endorsed Strengths.