Leaving Feedback for Advisors
How can I leave feedback?
When can I leave feedback?
How is my feedback displayed?
- Star ratings left to an advisor are always included in the listing’s combined star calculation.
- Only star ratings submitted with written feedback will appear at the bottom of the advisor’s listing page under the corresponding user name. These are shown starting with the most recently left written feedback.
Why is my reading not eligible for feedback?
- The conversation needs to be at least four (4) paid minutes (note that promotional minutes may not count toward the minimum).
- You have up to 14 days to leave feedback for eligible readings.
- Advisors are not eligible to leave feedback for other advisors
- You may only rate up to 1 reading per specific advisor per day. For example, if you have two or more readings with the same advisor that you would like to leave feedback for, you must space them out over as many days.
I accidentally left the wrong feedback, what do I do?
Still have a question? Contact us!