Advisors create listings to represent their professional skills and services, while engaging readers with their unique expertise. Each listing is a profile that details the services an advisor provides in a wide range of topic categories. Advisors are allowed one listing in each of the categories available.
To create a professional quality listing to reach the most customers on Keen, review the different listing sections and follow the basic guidelines below. Listings should adhere to content guidelines as well as the policies related to listing creation and management in Keen's User Agreement.
A Listing Title briefly describes the services you're offering in your listing. When choosing your title, be creative and professional. Refrain from using ALL CAPS making sure to use standard punctuation and capitalization. Use keywords to communicate what you're selling and engage and entice your audience. Note: No single word in your listing title may be more than 15 characters long.
Your Sales Pitch is your chance to highlight your qualifications and abilities to potential customers quickly. It appears in the listing sort pages and gives you the chance to distinctively showcase your services. Your Sales Pitch should describe your service in one or two complete sentences (up to 250 characters, no HTML).
This section of your profile displays some areas you specialize in when providing psychic readings on Keen. By selecting some of your specialties, you can highlight even more specific areas of your work that may not be advertised in your profile. You can select up to 5 specialties that range from Relationships to Aura Readings or anything in-between. These specialties will appear on your listing detail and provide customers the ability to perform targeted searches for advisors based on more specific needs.
Skills and Methods
You can add specific talents and special methods to your listing to provide more insight into your style of reading. These will be prominently displayed for customers to gain insight into your psychic reading style and are part of the filters customers can use when searching for an advisor on Keen. You can select up to 5 skills and methods to add to your listing.
Your listing details include a list of languages you speak. Select from the list of languages to allow foreign-speaking customers to easily find you.
Your Background section of your listing gives a deeper look into your qualifications and experience. Include a brief summary of your history with psychic readings. Explain a little bit about who you are, but focus more on what you are able to do for customers who connect with you. Be clear, concise, and creative, while remaining honest and professional. Your listing should use a strong call to action in order to sell yourself. You’ll want to use relevant keywords and storytelling that further specify what services you offer. Use keywords that you feel will describe what you do accurately and entice customers to select you for a reading.
Approach to Topics
Your Approach to Topics is the section of your listing where customers come to learn what to expect from a reading with you. You should describe your style for delivering advice and any tools you may use during the reading. This section should include ANY information you require from a customer in order to deliver the best, most accurate reading to them.
Upload a personal photo
Advisors should include a personal image as the main photo of their listing to reach customers looking to connect and bond with someone new on Keen.
- Choose a clear photo of yourself as your primary listing photo at the top of your page. Listings will not be accepted on Keen without this photo. View tips on how to pick the perfect listing photos.
- Photos must be in JPG, GIF or BMP format, no larger than 400KB, and square (e.g. 95 pixels x 95 pixels), so that they'll display properly throughout the site. Learn more about size requirements and how to upload images for your Listing Photos.
- Additional listing photos are optional but encouraged to give customers a deeper understanding of your offerings and to feel connected to you as their reader. Photos within other listing sections should be different from your main photo.
Polish your grammar
Proper grammar is important to instill confidence in customers that you are a professional in your field. Your listing is like your resume and customers want to hire advisors who are intentional with the details of their writing.
- Check spelling and grammar in a word processing program such as Microsoft® Word, or with a browser extension such as Grammarly, prior to submitting your listing.
- Do not use unconventional or incorrect spelling or other grammar.
- Symbols, numbers, and letters must represent the conventional meaning of the symbol.
- Use standard punctuation and capitalization.
- Your Listing Title and Sales Pitch should not contain excessive exclamation points, unnecessary punctuation, capitalization or symbols. Special characters are not permitted in listing titles.
- Do not use excessive capitalization such as "FREE", "TRY IT NOW", or "Your Love Guru."
- Write complete sentences throughout your listing, including your Sales Pitch, Background, and Approach to Topics sections. Listing Titles are not required to be complete sentences.
- In most cases, listings must be submitted in English unless otherwise specified. Listings may be submitted in Spanish for use under the Psíquicos topic category only.
Select a relevant category
When creating a listing, you are required to select a category. When choosing a category keep in mind the following:
- Carefully select the one that best matches your services.
- If you have knowledge of multiple distinct topics, create separate listings for each and categorize them appropriately. You are only able to submit one category listing at sign-up. Once approved as an advisor, you may create additional listings.
- You may create one listing per topic category. There are no limits to how many categories you can have a listing in. Please be sure that each of your listings is relevant to the topic category you have chosen.
Keen reserves the right to decline or reject any listings deemed inappropriate for a particular topic or for Keen in general.
Price your services
You decide how to price your services for your business on Keen. Whether your time is valued at $3.99 per minute or $13.99 per minute, set a fee based on what you feel is fair and what you think customers will be willing to pay for your expertise. The price per minute you choose is the same for both calls and chats. You may want to play with your pricing to see what rates allow you to reach your business goals.
In addition to your regular payment, customers can utilize the “Pay a Bonus” feature to tip their advisors. Bonuses are always optional and can be paid by a customer via phone or through the website after a conversation with you. You must enable this feature on your account in order to receive a bonus. The setting is disabled by default.