One of the options within the advisor menu, when calling 1-800-ASK-KEEN, is to record your name and greeting. This feature allows you to personalize your customers' experience on 1-800-ASK-KEEN while marketing yourself more effectively to new customers.
Think of the greeting for each of your listings as a 15-second radio advertisement. It should include your user name and a brief description of your services, specialties, and/or your style for providing advice on Keen.
Recording a user name and greeting
Customers who have spoken with you before will hear your user name when they call 1-800-ASK-KEEN and listen to their My Favorite Advisors list. Potential new customers who use 1-800-ASK-KEEN will hear both your user name and greeting. These customers can listen to your user name and greeting to learn more about your listing while browsing for an advisor to speak with. Please note if you do not have a recorded greeting set for each of your listings, your listings will not show up for new customers who browse Keen by calling 1-800-ASK-KEEN.
To record your user name and greeting:
- Call 1-800-ASK-KEEN (1-800-275-5336)
- Enter your PIN followed by # to access your account
- Enter the phone number associated with your account and press #
- Press 2 to access your advisor menu
- Press 3 to review your recordings
- Select which listing you would like to add a greeting to
- Make sure your user name is no longer than 5 seconds and no longer than 15 seconds for your greeting
Keep in mind, the user name you record should match the user name on your account that appears on your web listings. Advisors are required to have a unique user name.To edit your user name go to Personal Information. Once you’ve added your desired user name in the appropriate field, you must input your password for security purposes before selecting Save to update.
Still have a question? Contact us!