Quick Tips For Your Next Reading
What to expect from your reading
- Your reading should be honest
- Keen readings are about open, two-way dialogue
- Remember: No psychic is right 100% of the time
- Remember: Be realistic about your expectations
How to ask your psychic advisor the best question
- Be specific
- Avoid passive questions
- Focus on the most important areas in your life
- Make a list of problems you want to talk about
- Get clear on what you want
How to get the most out of your reading
- Check out many advisors; they are all unique
- Trust your intuition
- Be open-minded
- Readings are personal, so be honest with your advisor and don't hold back
- Ask yourself what you want out of a reading
- It's okay if you're not sure what you're looking for
- Bring your best energy to the reading
- Make sure you have enough time for a reading
- It's okay to ask how long a reading will take
- Psychics are human, too
- Don't consult psychics for medical or legal advice
Love questions to ask your psychic
- How can I meet the right person?
- What can I do to get over my breakup or divorce?
- How can I attract my soulmate?
Career questions to ask your psychic
- How can I reach my career goals?
- Should I change careers?
What NOT to do in a psychic reading
- Ask psychics for medical advice
- Ask psychics for legal advice
- Swear at your advisor
- Shout or yell at your advisor
- Harass your advisor
- Talk about your advisor in a sexually explicit way
Things to share with your psychic
- Date of birth
- Details about love, relationships, your career, money, future, and family
- Personal reading goals
- Personality traits
- Your feelings
- Your lifestyle, habits, and hobbies
- Your values
- Likes and dislikes
Things NOT to share with your psychic
- Medical information
- Personal contact information, including phone, email, bank, and credit card
- Sexually and explicit details or adult conversations
- Pregnancy-related questions
- Lottery or gaming-related questions
- If you're having suicidal thoughts, contact a medical professional, the suicide hotline at 988 (or other available resources for Suicidal Customers)
How to best optimize your online reading time
- Reading time depends on the number and type of questions you ask
- If you don't like the vibe of the reading, it's okay to end the conversation
- Be clear about what you want
- Let your advisor know if you're interested in a specific type of reading
- Focus on specific areas or problems in your life
- Don't play "test the psychic"
- Ask your psychic how long the session will take
Select an advisor for your ideal reading styles
Our Spiritual Advisors have different approaches to readings to benefit you. They can be direct, compassionate, or inspirational.
- Direct Advisor - won’t sugarcoat their insights and will offer guidance in a straightforward manner.
- Compassionate Advisor - quick to offer sympathy and empathy in a time of distress.
- Inspirational Advisor - looks to share insights intellectually and offers a sense of hope and encouragement.
Whichever reading style you choose, our Advisors are all here to help and guide you to the answers that you’re seeking.