How do I get paid?
- Direct Deposit (please note that in order to receive payments by direct deposit, you must have a U.S. bank account):
- Semi-monthly Direct Deposit is provided free of charge. Payments are processed on the 1st and 16th of the month and made available depending on your bank's direct deposit policies.
- Express Pay provides daily direct deposit for a 1% fee. Payments are processed daily and made available depending on your bank's direct deposit policy.
- Monthly Check
- Checks are processed on the 1st of the month and are provided free of charge.
Some other helpful information to know about payments:
- The minimum direct deposit payout amount is $20. Because you are required to keep $5 in your account at all times, you must have $25 total to trigger a payment.
- Keen is obligated to report advisor earnings to the IRS. If you meet the thresholds set out by the IRS, we will issue you a 1099-k in January of the following year.
- Payments are not processed on bank holidays.
- While you can change your direct deposit information at any time, it can take up to 10 business days for the new information to be confirmed by your bank.