How Customers Can Find You on Keen
Depending on where the customer is on their Keen journey, they will see different views across the website so they have the most personalized experience.
Through Category Pages on Keen
- Best Available - Each listing is assigned a Listing Quality Score (LQS). This score determines a listing’s placement in the Best Available sort within its category. To view your current listing position within the Best Available sort, view the Quality Score page. New-to-Keen customers are shown the Best Available sort first. Since new customers come to Keen with an introductory promotion, advisors opted into promos will be highlighted as the default view for customers until their new offer has been fully redeemed.
- Featured Advisors - Each advisor who is currently bidding using our Featured Listings tool will be displayed in this view. Visit our Featured Listings article to learn more about featuring your listings and how the sort is determined.
- 10 Years on Keen - Advisors who joined the platform before 2010.
- Highest Rated - Advisors sorted by their star rating taking into account count of transactions.
Customer My Keen page
Below is a description of all of the various sorts Keen displays on the My Keen page. Please know the same customer will not see all of these sorts at once.
- My Advisors - Advisors that the customer has added to their list of favorites or spoken to in the past.
- Advisors under $5 - Advisors with a price per minute below $5.
- Advisors under $6 - Advisors with a price per minute below $6.
- Most Years on Keen - Advisors who joined the platform before 2010.
- Similar to Matches - For customers who complete the Get Matched quiz, our personalized recommendation engine will find advisors who are similar to those advisors the customer was paired with.
- Similar to Your Favorites - For customers who have added advisors to their list of Favorite Advisors, our personalized recommendation engine will find advisors who are similar to those advisors.
- Similar to Recently Viewed - Advisors that have similar styles of reading and offerings to ones the customer has recently viewed.
- Recommended Based on Activity - For customers who have spoken to an advisor recently, our personalized recommendation engine will find advisors who are similar to those advisors.
- Top Advisors - Based on a 90 day period, a list of 10 advisors who are opted to speak to new to Keen customers and have the most success turning these new customers into paying customers.
New customers often use Keen's Best Match tool to get paired with advisors that match their needs. This is why it is important to create listings in all categories that you feel confident giving advice on so you can reach more customers on Keen. You'll also want to make sure your listing details are up-to-date for each of your pages. When using Best Match, customers are prompted to select:
- The topic they are looking to speak about. This is often your listing category.
- The specific skills or tools they are looking for in an advisor. This is a combination of your selected specialties, skills and methods.
- The way in which they would like to hear advice. This means customers can indicate whether they want a gentle reading or one that isn't sugar-coated. Remember, accuracy and honesty are always key, but the way you deliver the advice can make an impact on how each customer perceives the experience of a reading with you. This information comes from an aggregate of keywords left by your customers within your written feedback.
While your Listing Quality Score (LQS) is the default sort for customers looking for an advisor on Keen, customers are able to search listings based on other attributes specific to you as an advisor. See below for the ways customers can search you and tips other advisors use to reach more customers.
Price per minute
- By adjusting your pricing from time to time, you can increase your visibility which allows you to establish more connections with customers. We recommend only selecting prices that are right for you and your business goals so that the customers you attract can continue to seek advice from you.
Skills and Methods
- Show your skills! Customers who are familiar with psychic advice often search for specific skills and methods that they know work for them or that they are curious to try out. You'll be prompted to check the boxes for each of your listings to indicate your top skills and methods. Select up to 5 of the available skills and methods that you have to widen your reach.
- Stand out with your unique insight! Seasoned customers are known for searching for specific advice. You'll be prompted to check the boxes for each of your listings to indicate your top specialties. Select up to 5 of your topic specialties that you feel confident speaking about in order to widen your reach.
- Most new customers prefer Chat over Call sessions as they begin exploring the world of psychic advice on Keen. By making yourself available to do both types of conversations, you'll be able to reach more customers. Prefer one over the other? No problem! An important part of being an advisor on Keen is knowing your strengths and what sets you apart.
Finding your best customers may look different for you than another advisor and that's okay - only set yourself available for the type of advice you're comfortable giving, whether that means a specific conversation type or topic. Customers will appreciate your honesty and accuracy above all, leading to a better experience and higher ratings.
|Create listings in each of the topic categories that you specialize in
|Select relevant skills/methods + unique specialties for your listings
|Adjust your pricing to reach ideal customers
|Try the conversation types that work for your style of advice