Photo and Video Policy
Last Updated on Jan 10, 2024
To maintain uniformity across the site, we ask all advisors to upload a photo of themselves to their listings. If you choose not to upload a photo of yourself, your listing photo may be replaced with a default image used for all listings without a self-photo, as determined in Keen’s sole discretion. There are some restrictions on the content of the photos:
• Users may not post any photos containing nudity or pornographic material in a listing or elsewhere on the Site.
• Users may not upload, post or otherwise transmit any photo which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, infringing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable or invasive of another's privacy.
• Users may not upload or post unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or any other photo which they do not have the right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship. This includes any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights of any party, or material protected by intellectual property laws, right of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law, unless having all necessary contracts or consents.
All photos, whether posted publicly or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom the photo originated. Keen does not control photos transmitted through Mail or posted on User’s home pages, and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such.
Although Keen does not accept responsibility for these photos, Keen does reserve the right to remove at any time, without notice, a photo or image that violates our Photo Policy or User Agreement.
This Photo Policy forms part of the User Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the User Agreement and related policies.
This Photo Policy is the entire understanding with respect to its subject matter and supersedes and replaces all prior policies in this regard.
Advisors also have the option to add video content to their listings. As opposed to listing photos, video content is presently optional. For general help and guidelines related to video content, please see Keen's Listing Video Guidelines page as part of Keen's Help Center. Should you choose to add video content, please be aware of the following policies:
Video introductions must include:
- Your name (advisor name).
- Your specialty.
- Years on Keen/years of experience.
- Style of reading.
Video introductions should not include:
- References to other platforms, including social media.
- Music (or other audio) in the background.
- Extreme filters and special effects.
- Any other content that would violate Keen's User Agreement or its subsections, such as the User Services Rules Policy.