Circumstances in Which Keen Will Consider Removing Feedback:
- The feedback was written with the sole intention of describing or commenting on Keen itself and not the User or the User's Services.
- The feedback contains, in Keen's sole discretion, profane or vulgar language or Sexually-Oriented content. Keen will not remove feedback containing inflammatory words such as "fake," "sucks" or "boring".
- The feedback contains personal identifying information about a User, including real name, address, phone number or email address.
- The feedback contains negative comments regarding a User's failure to perform actions or services which are outside the scope of the User's Services described in the listing.
- The feedback is made by a User for themselves (whether directly or indirectly, using secondary User names or third parties to leave such feedback).
- The feedback is made by a User who provided Keen with false contact information during the registration process, and cannot be contacted.
- Feedback is determined by Keen in its sole discretion to be of a harassing nature, and Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that User.
- The feedback refers to another User's feedback, mentions other User or includes links to other Websites.
- Feedback describing disconnected conversations may be removed if the User agrees to refund the cost of the conversation to the User.
- Feedback mistakenly left or intended for another User will be considered for removal only when the User responsible informs Keen of the error.
- Feedback will be considered for revision when Users mutually agree that the star rating is no longer an accurate reflection of a transaction. In this circumstance, both Users must write to Keen with their request.