Keen Forum Policy
Last Updated on February 24th, 2022
Welcome to the Keen Forums! This is a place where Users can come together to discuss issues, ask the community questions, and enjoy general conversations with each other.
This Forum Policy forms part of the Keen User Agreement and is incorporated by reference therein. Capitalized terms not defined herein will have the meanings set forth in the Keen User Agreement and related policies.
By using the Keen Forums, including but not limited to posting any content, responding to any post or initiating any form of communication with another User, You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Keen User Agreement, including all additional policies and rules incorporated therein. If you do not accept such terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Keen Forums.
- In addition to the terms and conditions of the Keen User Agreement, you agree to comply with the following requirements in using the Keen Forums. Without limiting any other remedies Keen may have, Keen may suspend you from posting in the Forum, ban you from the Forums or from Keen altogether, or terminate your User Agreement without notice if Keen in its sole discretion determines that you have violated any Keen policies.
- In using or accessing the Keen Forums, You agree to comply with the following:
a. You will exercise good judgment and practice good etiquette while creating and replying to posts. You will not use the Keen Forums to post obscene, offensive, tasteless, defamatory, hateful, slanderous or other inappropriate content.
b. You will respect other Keen Users' privacy.
c. You will not impersonate a Keen employee or falsely quote a Keen employee with malicious intent.
d. You will not create "trolling" posts. Trolling is deliberately posting offensive or provocative information with the purpose of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response.
e. You will not create political posts or otherwise create posts about controversial topics that are reasonably known to cause arguments.
f. You will not use the Keen Forums to promote or solicit other users to participate on another website, service or business.
g. You will not use the Keen Forums to post Sexually-Oriented content.
h. You will not use the Keen Forums, or the Keen site or Services to transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes the copyrighted works or violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. If you believe that your work has been copied on the Keen site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please refer to Section 11 of the Keen User Agreement for instructions on how to file a claim with Keen's Copyright Agent.
- Keen recommends that You do not disclose personal contact information to other Users. If You do, you do so at Your own risk. Keen may remove any post that includes personal contact information, such as an email address, phone number, mailing address or social media ID.
- In its sole discretion and at any time, Keen may remove any post that violates any Keen policy.
- Keen reserves the right in its sole discretion, without notice and at any time, to (a) suspend, terminate or discontinue the Keen Forums or any portion or feature thereof, or (b) modify the terms and conditions of your use of the Keen Forums. All modified terms and conditions will be effective immediately after they are posted herein.