Unable to Take Chats (on the Keen Advisor App)
When a customer initiates a chat with an advisor, the advisor has up to 60 seconds to answer this chat using their Advisor App.
If you're having trouble answering chats, try these steps:
- Ensure your push notifications are ON. You can do this via your phone or tablet's settings.
- Ensure you are using a strong connection through either Wi-Fi or cellular data to connect and stay connected to the chat. Any interruptions or weak connections from either the advisor or customer end may cause issues connecting or end the chat prematurely.
- Restart your phone or tablet regularly as this helps reset your internet connection
- Make sure you are on the most up to date version of our Keen Advisor app. We release bug fixes and improvements regularly. You can do this by visiting the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to see if there is anything pending to update. (You can also ensure this by deleting and reinstalling app).
Still need help?
If you have already checked the steps above and still have any issues connecting to multiple chats, please contact Customer Service and have the following information ready:
- Usernames, times, and dates of the chats that experienced issues
- The device used to access to take chats (iOS or Android App)
- Your app version number (Advisors can find this via the profile page, customers can find this via the settings page)
- Your internet/phone data provider
- Any error message text that may appear
- Any screenshots you may have captured