Improve Your Listing
Your listing title could include an overview of the advice you can provide; the topics you can discuss; and specific questions you can answer.
Your listing description should tell potential customers who you are, what you know and why they should call you. Try to be clear, concise and creative when creating your description -- it's your best chance to sell yourself and your listing!
Choosing an Appropriate Per-Minute Fee
This is the price customers pay for each minute of conversation. You keep 52% after deducting the platform fee (40 cents per minute for call or chat). Choose your price carefully, but keep in mind that you can change this price at any time.
- Select a per-minute fee that you feel represents fair value for your time.
- If you want to just chat about your subject, you might charge $3.50 or less; you could charge more for an area in which you are expert.
- Try to make your rate competitive with others in your category.
- The minimum Fee is $1.99 per-minute for US listings.
Add a Photo
We strongly recommend the following to greatly increase your call volume.
- According to our research, listings personalized with photos earn three times as much as listings that lack this simple marketing tool, so add a photo to your listing and add color and excitement to your detailed listing page.
- You can upload your photo to both new and old listings. You can edit or change your photo for a listing in the "Update" listings section under My Listings. Photos must be in JPG, GIF or BMP format, no larger than 400KB, and square (e.g. 95 pixels x 95 pixels), so that they'll display properly throughout the site. We suggest that you send a head shot, as it's usually easier to see.
Still have a question? Contact us!