What is Auto-Reply?
Here are some things you might want to say in your Auto-Reply email:
- What dates you'll be away on vacation.
- How long you won't be answering Mail.
- How soon you'll be able to get back to the person who wrote to you.
How do I use Auto-Reply?You can find Auto-Reply under Options on your Mail page. All you need to do to activate this feature is:
- Check the box located under Auto-Reply in Mail Options.
- Type your custom message in the box provided.
- Click "Submit" to turn the feature on.
How do I turn Auto-Reply off?To turn off Auto-Reply when you return, all you have to do is return to Auto-Reply Options, uncheck the Auto-Reply box and click "Submit" again.
Still have a question? Contact us!